Private Wealth Services
Our Private Wealth Services professionals design, financially model and implement solution options to support quality and efficiency. We help you develop the most appropriate strategies by:
- Focusing on the business asset as the essential element of your plan
- Describing estate planning vehicles and tools including trusts
- Reviewing current and projected cash flows of the business to identify affordable and practical strategies
- Considering strategies for the business that make sense related to personal and family issues
- Providing year-round advice that responds to changes in your business, goals or family circumstances, or to changes in the tax laws
Our services include the following:
- Planning for corporate executives - Through our planning for corporate executives, we can review current wills and trusts and the implementation of sophisticated income tax or estate planning strategies.
- Planning for business owners - Our planning for business owners includes understanding your objectives regarding the future ownership and management of the business, the roles of family members and other business dynamics. We will recommend specific planning vehicles and techniques that address critical components of the business and wealth preservation equation.
- Planning for individuals and family groups - Through our planning for individuals and family groups, we will guide you through obstacles to financial planning including tax laws, volatile economic conditions and business succession issues. We will support you with strategic income tax planning and consulting, estates and trusts, record-keeping and transaction analysis, and financial planning and tax advisory services.